Things I Am Still Pondering:
- How to present it to co-workers and supervisors
- How to present it to students
- How to present it to parents
- How to set it up in the electronic gradebook we're all required to use
- Do you throw out traditional grading schemes (e.g., Tests 70%, Classwork 20%, Homework 10%)? Or do you just use the skills-checks to get the test grades, and stick to the more traditional methods for determining the effort grades?
- Do I even think homework should be graded?
- Grading for Learning; More Info on Assignments & Grading (STEM School Chattanooga)
- Rick Wormeli's Responses to a Parent Concerned About Grading Changes (Adams 12)